Welcome to Pickatale's copyright policy page. Pickatale respects intellectual property rights and expects its users to do the same.
If you are a copyright holder, or its agent, and you believe that any of the copyrighted material which is directly available via the Pickatale Service infringes your copyrighted work, please let us know.
A notice of alleged copyright infringement should be sent to Pickatale's designated copyright agent at the following address:
Wisdom Edition AS Attn: Legal Department Fallanveien 4A 0495 Oslo Norway firstname.lastname@example.org
A notification of alleged copyright infringement must be addressed to Pickatale's as listed above. Please include as much detail as possible to allow us to identify the facts or circumstances, including, where possible:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner (or person authorised to act on behalf of the owner) of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- Specific identification of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of where the material believed to be infringing is located on Pickatale Service or the Pickatale Websites (please be as detailed as possible and provide a URL to help us locate the material you are reporting);
- Contact information for the complaining party, such as a complete name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and that the complaining party is the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed, or agent for the owner. We should also let you know that Pickatale has a policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances the accounts of subscribers who are repeat infringers
Copyright © 2013 Wisdom Edition AS. All rights reserved.
Wisdom Edition AS, Fallanveien 4A, 0495 Oslo, Norway